DailyGobble, Inc. dba Relevant (“Relevant” or “we” or “us”), a Delaware Corporation, and Roy Rogers Franchise Company, LLC ("Roy Rogers"), are excited to welcome you to the Roy Rogers Community!
Here are a few key points to remember:
- Relevant Collects the Data and Roy Rogers Owns It: Relevant designs, produces, and maintains the services and is the primary recipient of the information collected through the services but, as noted below, the information collected is owned by and shared with Roy Rogers. Relevant collects historical information about your usage of the services.
- Data Collected by Relevant is Only Used for the Services: We make lots of Apps. Relevant does not use information collected by the services for the purposes of another Relevant app, unless the information is anonymized and aggregated.
- We Collect Your Location to Provide You Cool Features: The App, with your consent, collects location information produced by your phone—this information is not associated with any customer identifying information, and it not shared publicly or with other users of the services.
- We Do NOT Sell Your Data To Spammers: Relevant does not share any information collected by the services with spammers, marketers, or data brokers.
Information We Collect
Registration Information. You must register in order to use the services. When you register, you will be asked to provide a number of fields that may include any of the following: email address, password, your phone number, first name, last name, security question, security answer, birthday, zip code, favorite store, or other demographic information. Some fields may be optional. Some of this information may be used to identify you to provide you with rewards and program information.
Information from Cookies
When you visit the App website, cookies will be placed on your computer as part of the service. If you choose to disable or delete cookies on your computer, certain parts of the App website may not work properly.
Preference Cookie. When you visit the App website, we place a cookie on your computer that remembers the fact that you have logged into the App website.
Analytics Cookie. In addition, the App website may use a Google Analytics cookie to learn aggregate information about what drives users to the App website, how long visitors looked at our pages, and how many first-time visitors we received. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Information Collected by the Services
Usage information. The services collect information that is generated when you use it, which includes any information you enter into the services, as well as information derived from your use of the services, such as receipt information that is transmitted when you provide a cashier with your phone number, and information related to surveys you submit.
Log Data. The services also collects the following background data about you, also known as log data, when you use of the Roy Rogers services: (1) device type (e.g., the type of phone), (2) phone software version, (3) device identifiers, including iPhone device tokens and Android phone device tokens and device numbers, (4) number of uses and length of use of the services, and (5) IP address of users’ historical login information.
Location Information. The Roy Rogers services are equipped with mobile device location information features. With your permission, the Roy Rogers App will collect location data produced by your mobile device at regular intervals. This location information will be made available to Roy Rogers with registration information and usage information removed.
How We Use Your Data
In addition, the information collected by the services may be used in the following ways by Relevant:
- To provide the services including the issuance of points, rewards, surveys, purchase a gift card and other functions that are part of the services or Roy Rogers’ customer engagement program.
- To analyze point-of-sale data linked to your order when you provide the Roy Rogers cashier with your App barcode or phone number. Relevant will analyze this to learn about your purchase preferences and to process and store details involving the time, place, number of items, order costs, which of Roy Rogers’ customer service agents helped you, and other features of your orders.
- To communicate an offer, contest, promotion, survey, or other Application feature via the app or at the email address you provided to us. Relevant communicates with you for these purposes at the direction of Roy Rogers. You can unsubscribe from promotional emails by following the instructions at the bottom of an email.
- To periodically send emails or messages giving you information about your loyalty transaction and the services, including maintenance issues. Because these emails are necessary to facilitate the functionality of the services and loyalty programs, you cannot opt-out of receiving them as long as you are an active user of the services.
- To improve Relevant’s other services, for example, by analyzing customer usage patterns of the services and drawing conclusions from such patterns.
- To provide customer service, including to aid in the assessment of technical support requests.
How We Share Your Data
- Consent: Relevant shares information collected by the services with your consent.
- Aggregated and Anonymous Information: Relevant may share information collected by the services with affiliated and unaffiliated third parties, but only where the information does not personally identify you, is aggregated with other users’ information in ways that make your personal identity impossible to discern, or is otherwise deidentified. Location information collected by the Roy Rogers App is anonymized and not associated with any customer identifying information. Your location is not considered public information, is never published to other users of the services or to a public audience, or posted on any profile.
- Valid Legal Process with Notice: Relevant may share information collected by the services if it believes such a disclosure is reasonably necessary to prevent harm to members of the public or required for compliance with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or court order. Where possible and not prevented by law, we will provide notice to you in advance of turning over any information.
- Third Party Service Providers: Relevant shares information collected by the services with third-party service providers as is necessary to perform functions and provide services to our customers.
Other Things You Should Know
Retention and storage of data. Relevant indefinitely retains the information collected by the services. Sensitive information such as passwords are encrypted and stored in Relevant’s database. At present, that database is stored on servers hosted by Amazon Web Services located in the United States. To learn more about Amazon Web Services and to view their privacy notice, click here. Relevant designs products for clients other than Roy Rogers but stores customer information from all its services in the same database. Relevant does not combine the user information from these services unless it is anonymized and aggregated.
Be careful with your information. If you contact Roy Rogers or Relevant via e-mail or by using the “contact us” or similar feature within the services, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. A third party could view information you send by these methods in transit. Be sure to keep your password private.
Social Media. You may choose to use the Roy Rogers App’s social media feature to sign into your Facebook or Twitter account. After obtaining your permission, we may receive information about your Facebook account when you choose to sign in to your Facebook account within the App and may make it available to Roy Rogers—this information may include your email address, Facebook ID, and permission for the Roy Rogers App to submit posts under your Facebook account that are visible to other individuals with access to your Facebook activity.
Deactivation of Your Account. You have the choice to “deactivate” your use of the services by writing to email@example.com and requesting that your account be deactivated. In your email please provide the number (phone number) that you used to sign up as well as the best email address where we can contact you.
Information collected by the services is not deleted when you “deactivate” your account, and both Relevant and Roy Rogers will retain access to it. Once your account has been “deactivated,” your account information continues to be stored on Relevant’s servers and is retained by Roy Rogers. In other words, your deactivation of the services does not automatically delete the records associated with your user account.
The services are not directed towards children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact Relevant. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take action to remove such information and terminate the applicable account.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
The App website does not currently respond to Do Not Track signals. Relevant is not aware of any third parties that are tracking visitors to the App website.